Hey Lovely Readers,
Welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some knowledge that was passed to me by my dear friend/drinking partner Amir.
After long days at work, it doesn’t hurt to sit back and have a glass or two of wine. But wine in itself can be a it boring. You can mix it up by creating Sangria and have a mini party in the comfort of your own home. Below is a recipe of my favorite white wine sangria, I hope you enjoy;
1 bottle White wine
3 glasses of Orange Juice
2/3 cup sugar
Handful of Strawberries
I cup of Ice cubes
1. Blend a mixture of orange juice, ice cubes, sugar and the squeezed lemon.
2. Slice Apples into small wedges.
3. In a large jug mix the blended mixture and the wine.
5. Add the wedged apples into the mixture.
6. Serve white wine with a snack of your choice.
I hope this recipe will be helpful. Let me know how it turns out in the comments section below.