I am a foodie and I love eating a well prepared meal. However, time is an issue when it comes to preparing meals. I want to take as least time as possible preparing my meals. So I always gravitate towards grilled dishes with salad. A good example will be this delicious grilled Salmon I had a few weeks back.
I prepared this meal in less than 30minutes and its quite simple. Below is the recipe for this meal:
1pound Salmon Fillet
1 medium Lemon
Salt and Pepper to taste
1tsp Fish Masalla
4tbsps Olive/Sunflower Oil
Handful of Mushrooms
1 medium Tomato
I bunch Broccoli
1 medium Carrot
1tbsp Soy Sauce
1. Pre-heat the grill to medium heat.
2. Season the Salmon fillet with Lemon, Pepper, Salt and Fish Masala. Let the seasoning marinate for 15minutes or more. (If you have time, you can let the Salmon marinate for two hours in a refrigerator.)
3. Oil the grill plate. Place the seasoned Salmon on the grilled plate and let each side cook for 6-8 minutes.
4. Serve the grilled fish in a plate once done.
5. Chop all the salad ingredients into a shape you desire.
6. Heat a spoonful of oil in a pot.
7. Add all the veggies at once and let them cook for a minute. Once the veggies become tender, add soy sauce for a nice consistency.
8. Serve the grilled salmon and the cooked veggie salad with a cold drink.